Thursday, November 19, 2009

Most Sincere Appeal

Dear All,

As mentioned above, the following is my humblest andthe most sincere appeal to all , Some of you might take is seriously,some may take it as insane, some may become angry and detestful and some may just sarcastically joke about it and others may neglect it.

These different reactions are due to different mental status in accordance to the level of ignorance.
Over the 5 years I have been roaming around the world, I have met with people with different mentalities and have seen various kinds of people. I know you all must have noticed a shift in my behavior during the last 6 months or so. There is a reason to it. If you have looked at my emails, you will find, I have been stressing of reading Bhagvad Gita a lot these days, well I have done that and put a sincere effort to understand the philosophy which is so sublime and important that, it will change your entire life and direct you to the blisfull and a happy life with no anxiety, that is a guarantee. But this is only possible if you read the book sincerely and with submissive attitude, an argumentative attitude will not help.

Now you must be thinking why is that all of a sudden I am talking all philosophical. Bhagvad Gita says,.

" While contemplating the object of senses a person develops attachment for them and from such attachement lust develops, and from lust anger arises"

"From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost on falls down into the material pool"

"lust is the all devouring enemy of this world" .

While associating with various people during , I observed their behaviors. Frankly speaking I saw, most of the people I met are diseased with lust, anger, greed, pride, false prestige, false ego which is making them sometimes happy and sad, nevertheless everyone I know is in anxiety all the time. Some people are obsessed with material things, like restaurants, shopping, clothes , fashion , some are obsessed with food, some want to speak about others mistakes without realizing what their own , some want to gossip , some are busy comparing once wealth , beauty or other such opulences with others and becoming envious, some are trying to lie, cheat and threaten others to satisfy this lust which everyone things is love. With so many anxieties occupying once mind there is no question of happiness, Inorder to satisfy these anxieties, people take shelter or intoxication , women or men, gambling, meat eating naively thinking them to be fun. And I am sorry to say this but all these symptoms are present in all of us in different degrees. But the fault of our generation is that, we take it to be normal and try to adjust with these things and eventually regret on our actions. That is the modern society we live in.

All these things with are the source of misery , we take it to be happiness , this is the delusion we are living in, the reason for this is mentioned in Bhagvad Gita , which says, that It is the misidentification of ourselves which leads to all this misconceptions.
Most of us identify ourselves to be the body or the mind, but the truth is we are neither this body or the mind, we are eternal souls and parts of the same Father.
Now all these things might seem to you as some fairy tale or some concept with is just a fantasy to all, but the fact is this is the real truth which cannot be explained but has to be realized. People talk to me about common sense, but these very people fail to see, that the lives we are living are no better than animals. Animals
as we see around us , are engaged in four basic things, eating , sleeping, mating and defending. We as human beings are doing the same in a sophisticated ways misusing our higher intelligence to find out ways of advancing in better eating , better sleeping, better mating  and better defending. But people fail to recognize that this advanced human form is being bestowed for higher understanding. As per the Vedas, this human form is very rare and, should not be wasted in material desires. The purpose of human form of life is to know what are we and why are we here and Bhagvad Gita is the ABCD of this inquiry. When you observe the environment around you , intelligent person would ask , that who is supplying these necessities of life,
such as eating, sleeping, mating and defending to the animals, they are not building factories of working 9 to 5 jobs , but they are sustaining , with Gods supply.

I write all these things to you all , because , having spend a little more than a year or so , I feel that I should share this greatest book of knowledge which is available only by good fortune to some. Some of
you would think that I am very egoistic and proud to think that I know better that anyone, but I have no intention to displace any pride since I am as ignorant as anyone else and only difference is by some
divine intervention, I have been presented with this opportunity and I am trying to understand this wisdom and I want to share this with you all. The decision rests on you. Once again I would emphasize that I am
not trying to convert any one to Hinduism or something . I am just trying to present this scientific knowledge totally unknown to today's  mudane world . All the religious scriptures derive their origin from this wisdom, that will be realized in the later stages of understanding. For now one who is serious may try to take this as a
course and try to study with determination and sincerity. With progress you will find your self detached from all the nonsense things which has been polluting our minds, and you become least interested
with material discussions. The best way it to have faith in the teaching and read it diligently every day for atleast half an hour in the morning and try to apply what is learned there. It is not at all
difficult to find half an hour totally dedicated to this task in the morning .I am trying to apply and learn this science from past 6 months and I will continue to do it further, If you have any questions regarding this topic feel free to contact me or visit the following link where you will find more details, rest of the material
discussions are least attractive to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment